As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread globally, our main objective as a specialized Marketing and Consulting Agency is to support our clients and partners in the construction community. As part of this commitment, we are providing our community with some of the latest reporting about the virus, and efforts to slow its spread from around the world and where you live and work.
The situation is changing daily. Our industry is required to adapt quickly and implement new protocols and policies to keep job sites and staff safe and healthy. The following are key resources currently online that speak to different guidelines, updates, and steps, to prepare your project and operations in this time of uncertainty.
Construction Specific Resources:
The following are specific resources for the Construction Industry in providing key information on COVID-19 and what to do to protect your people, projects and personnel.
- Guidance to Construction Sites Operating During COVID-19 (The BC Government has outlined guidance for operating construction sites during this time)
- Important Updates Regarding COVID-19 (The BC Construction Association has created a briefing that outlines key updates on COVID-19)
- Pandemic Preparedness Guide (The Canadian Construction Association has created a guide to outline key preparedness tactics).
- Deloitte: Preparing for the new coronavirus outbreak: practical steps for pandemic preparedness
- Fasken: Triggering an “excusable delay” claim during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Social Development Canada: Information for employers
- Outbreak update
- COVID-19 awareness resources vulnerable populations
- How to isolate at home
- Travelers returning to Canada without symptoms
- Travelers returning to Canada with symptoms
- Know the facts: Factsheet | Infographic
- Be prepared: Factsheet | Infographic
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce
The construction industry is known for its resilience. The ability to persevere, adapt, and innovate in challenging times. This situation is no different.
If you have any questions or need assistance in this difficult time, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to helping where we can and partnering with the industry as we continue to move forward together.